Monday, August 3, 2009

ALEXANDER + CHRISTOPHER WATKINS :
Abducted from Canada ! Help Find My Sons




This Blog shares information regarding the
INTERNATIONAL ABDUCTION of my two sons, Alexander Watkins and Christopher Watkins by their non-custodial mother, Edyta ( Ustaszewski ) Watkins which we are still trying to locate in Europe. Please take the time to share this address with your Friends & Family, use the “SHARE” button, to get this message out. I have included a description of my sons on the RIGHT SIDE and downloadable POSTERS in PDF format. More information can be found at http://Watkins-Missing-Children.com including the Canada ’s Passport Issue’s, Abduction Time Lines and Court Chronology of how I tried in vein to have the passports canceled. Please go here if you would like to leave COMMENTS.  

This Blog also shares some of the documented problems I have encountered within our Canadian System and the letters I have written to Politicians and letters received from all of them on how my constant warnings about this traumatic abduction were ignored by the Judicial Courts and the Government 1-year prior to my son’s parental abduction.

All of this could have been easily prevented with changes in procedures to our Judicial and Canadian Passport systems.

On May 26, 2009 in the offices of Ontario’s Family Responsibility Office (FRO) which operates the Ontario Central HAGUE CONVENTION Authority, Anne Bourdeau, Assistant National Coordinator working in Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada - CONSULAR AFFAIRS BUREAU and Julie Gagnon of the R.C.M.P.’s national, OUR MISSING CHILDREN DIVISION, communicated in this meeting that she and the R.C.M.P. rarely ever meet face-to-face with Left-behind parents but this was arranged because this abduction case was “well planned in advanced” and “unique in Canada”.


Mrs. Terry Smith, Case Manager of CHILD FIND ONTARIO has been helping in these matters with Mr. John Durant, Executive Director, since almost 1 year prior to the abduction of my children and shared that this is the first documented Canadian case to ever involve a Missing Person’s Organization by a concerned parent prior to an abduction. I had provided their contact information in my letters and Court Orders sent to Passport Canada’s Security Department on October 7, 10 and November 10, 2008.

Please take the time to learn how my children were ABDUCTED FROM CANADA and review the HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Post bellow. Your help in forwarding and sharing this Official - BLOG and Official - TWITTER to your Friends & Family to get maximum exposure is extremely appreciated to help finding my sons. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart…

Sincerely yours,

Stephen Watkins
free counters